In today's global society, learning is required throughout our lives. Enrolling in distance learning programs and earning online degrees has become a very popular and even affordable thing! Now you can get your bachelor online degree, master’s, doctorate or PhD degree in different fields. Lately, the most popular fields of study that students choose to get online degrees in are accounting, business administration, criminal justice, teaching, nursing, psychology, computer science and others.
Online education and distance learning offers you a wide choice in higher education and professional training.
Choosing to get an online degree is the best opportunity for working adults to pursue further education without major disruptions to their professional and family lives.
Click here to visit professional custom essay writing service!
Here are some of the degrees abbreviations you should know:
- BASc - Bachelor of Applied Science
- BArch - Bachelor of Architecture
- BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
- BComm - Bachelor of Commerce
- BCompSc - Bachelor of Computer Science
- BD - Bachelor of Divinity (also the name of a postgraduate degree in some universities)
- BDes - Bachelor of Design (Visual design dicipline)
- BEd - Bachelor of Education
- BEng or BE - Bachelor of Engineering
- BFA - Bachelor of Fine Arts
- BMath - Bachelor of Mathematics (also the name of a postgraduate degree in some universities)
- BMus - Bachelor of Music (also the name of a postgraduate degree in some universities)
- BPharm -Bachelor of Pharmacy
- BTech - Bachelor of Technology
- BSEE - Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- BSF - Bachelor of Science in Forestry
- LLB - Bachelor of Laws (also the name of a postgraduate degree in some universities)